Good afternoon. As one of your Central Committee delegates, I want to make sure you all see the official results from this last weekend’s California Democratic Party (C.D.P.) Convention in San Diego.
Attached are files found on the C.D.P. Endorsements webpage (https://www.cadem.org/vote/endorsements) that shows the official state party’s endorsement for statewide constitutional offices and legislative offices that were approved, the results from the voting on the statewide constitutional offices at the convention, the official positions on initiatives on the California Primary Election on this Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 (06-05-18) ballot, the approved state party platform, and certain state and federal legislation positions.
For your convenience, below are the state party’s endorsement positions for those offices that will appear on our local ballots this California Primary Election:
- California Federal Senator: No Consensus (No Endorsement)
- California Governor: No Consensus (No Endorsement)
- California Lieutenant Governor: No Consensus (No Endorsement)
- California Secretary of State: Alex Padilla (Incumbent)
- California Attorney General: No Consensus (No Endorsement)
- California Insurance Commissioner: Ricardo Lara
- California Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony Thurmond
- California Treasurer: Fiona Ma
- California Controller: Betty Yee (Incumbent)
- California Board of Equalization District 2: No Consensus (No Endorsement)
- California Assembly District 35: Bill Ostrander
- California Congressional District 24: Salud Carbajal
I hope you find this information helpful in the meantime and I hope all had a great weekend.
Corresponding Secretary, San Luis Obispo County Democratic Party (S.L.O.C.D.P.) Central Committee
Delegate/Member, California Democratic State Central Committee
Cellular Telephone Number: (805) 286-6959
(Text Message Friendly)
E-Mail Address: California.Political.News.CW@gmail.com